The term ‘WNR’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the web-site whose registered office is 23 Salesman Road, Richmond, UK. Our company registration number is 9873473. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our web-site.
Welcome to our web-site. If you continue to browse and use this web-site you are agreeing to comply with and be bound by the following terms and conditions of use, which together with our privacy owner govern WNR relationship with you in relation to this web-site.
• The content of the pages of this web-site is for your general information and use only. It is subject to modify without notice.
• Neither they nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this web-site for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and they expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent allowed by law.
• Your use of any information or materials on this web-site is entirely at your own risk, for which they shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information obtainable through this web-site meet your specific requirements.
• This web-site contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
• All trademarks reproduced in this web-site, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the web-site.
• Unauthorised use of this web-site may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
• From time to time this web-site may also include links to other web-sites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that they endorse the website(s). They have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
• You may not generate a link to this web-site from another web-site or document without prior written consent.
• Your use of this web-site and any dispute arising out of such use of the web-site is subject to the laws of England, Scotland and Wales.